Averett Family Law Firm’s Melissa Averett and Justin R. Nichols will be attending the 2017 North Carolina Bar Association’s Annual Family Law Meeting in Asheville, NC on May 5th and 6th, 2017. Let’s Connect!
Rules, Rules and More Rules!
From review of civil procedure to the complexities of an appeal, learn how to take your cases to higher ground and keep them out of the ditch.
Join the Family Law Bar for a review of how we “keep it in the road.”
Planned by the NCBA Family Law Section
- Case Law Update – Part 1
- Utilizing the Rules of Evidence in Family Law Trials
- Top 10 Civil Procedure Rules Family Lawyers Forget
- What Family Law Trial Lawyers Need to Know About Appellate Rules
- Case Law Update – Part 2
- Expert Testimony
- Getting Schooled: Why You Need to Review the Rules of Professional Conduct
- Family Law Section Annual Meeting | Rebecca K. “Becky” Watts, Collins Family Law Group, Monroe, 2016-2017 Family Law Section Chair, Presiding